Policies & Shop Info
Returns, Exchanges & Cancelation:
- The Knotty Cow does not accept returns. We are not responsible for customers ordering incorrect sizes or the wrong clothing style.
- Exchanges are ONLY accepted if there is a mistake made by me. For example wrong size, incorrect print/color, or incorrect item. You may exchange the item as long as it is in NEW condition and NOT worn! You may also return the item for shop credit.
- If you wish to cancel your order you must do so via email within SEVEN business days of your order being submitted. The contact email can be found on the “Contact Us” page.
- There will NOT be any returns, refunds, or exchanges on mystery items or mystery bags! By purchasing mystery items you are giving me creative freedom with your order. We will not accept returns due to the customer not liking the color, print, or style!
Shipping & Pickup:
- The Knotty Cow ships all packages with USPS. We are not responsible for delays within the USPS system and have no control over your trackings update speed. We also have no control over damaged or missing packages, priority/expedited shipping is encouraged if you’d like your order to spend less time in transit. All packages will be shipped as ground advantage unless expedited shipping is selected or the order weighs more than allowed for ground service. Ground advantage does offer insurance up to $100.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct upon checkout, address changes need to be sent via email to email@example.com and must include your order number along with the new address. If your address is incorrect and was not updated before your order was shipped we cannot guarantee we will be able to find your order, we will not refund orders sent to the wrong address due to customer mistakes.
- If you’ve selected pick up at checkout you will have FIVE business days to pick up your package once notified that it is ready or to contact us about your pick up. No contact and failure to pickup your items will result in a shipping invoice, should the items still not be picked up or the shipping invoice go in plaid for 48 hours your order will be cancelled and refunded minus a 15% restocking fee.
- Pickup items will be located in a covered bin on our patio, this bin will be labeled “pickup” and is in camera view! Please note we may have dogs, cats or farm animals outside. Please be kind to them and respect my families home.
Turnaround Time (TAT):
- this is currently up to 38 business days. This excludes holidays and weekends
- businesses hours are 9am-5pm central time Tuesday -Friday excluding holidays
- Please note that every item is handmade by me, this means small flaws, and inconsistencies may occur between items. I am a stay at home mom to three children, I spend most of my days caring for them. This means my only major work periods are their nap times and the time I have between them going to bed and myself going to bed. I am one person, I will do my best to keep my order volume low enough to not go over the posted TAT but do understand delays can occur unexpectedly.
- hair bows are NOT toys, they are NOT sleep ware. They should always be removed before sleeping and children with bows should always be supervised. Clips contain small parts that if broken could pose a choking hazard to small children. Should a clip break please contact us and we will fix your bow free of charge! Be sure to discard any broken or damaged clips immediately.